Available on back-order
We are proud to offer the highest quality vegan Omega 3 DHA/ EPA product available. With over 20,000 published scientific studies released since the 1970s, omega-3 fatty acids are the most studied substance on the planet second to aspirin. Modern biology identified that our brain, eyes and central nervous system are constructed mainly of DHA making it a critical nutrient for optimal health at all ages. Recommended by all doctors for healthy pregnancy and children’s brain development.
- What makes this product different than other Omega 3 products
- Delicious flavor with zero fishy aftertaste
- Vegan DHA extracted from Thraustochytriaceae Micro-algae
- China Free
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Wild (Heirloom) Strain
- Gentle water extraction process
- Enriched with antioxidants to preserve freshness
- Packaged in a 60 ml glass bottle with coated UV Protection Technology
FREE of chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, seed oils, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugars, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, BPA.
Docosahexeanoic Acid (DHA)- Extracted from a wild heirloom strain of algae from Nova Scotia. Cultured in a GMP organic certified facility. DHA is one of the most critical nutrients for brain, eye and heart health. Recommended for healthy pregnancy and fetal brain development as well as supporting cognitive function throughout primitive years.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)- a long chain Omega 3 known as the “anti-inflammatory” Omega. Well known in the medical communities to prevent stroke and heart disease.
Organic Sea Buckthorn- the only plant to offer all 4 Omega Fatty Acids – 3-6-7-9! Our Seabuckthorn oil is cold pressed, and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Sea Buckthorn is so powerful; it has been used for thousands of years to heal skin wounds, sunburns, and premature wrinkles. It promotes skin and organ elasticity and protects against dryness. Also loaded with vitamin E and quercetin, the perfect food.
Astaxanthin- This strain of algae is called Haematococcus Pluvialis and is sourced from pristine waters in Iceland. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant with broad health implications. Unlike other antioxidants, Astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant. The perfect nutrient for cellular protection, restoring healthy vision and top athletic performance.
PhosphatidylCholine (PC)- A high concentrate phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO sun flower lecithin. Traditionally used to support brain and liver health, and lower cholesterol levels. PC increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain, which will now enhance the absorption of DHA across the board.
Organic MCT Oil- Cold pressed organic coconut oil. Our MCT contains powerful fatty acids that fight yeast and bacterial growth and have been 3rd party tested to ensure purity. COntains zero mycotoxins.
Organic Monk Fruit- Derived from the fruit luo han guo, native to northern Thailand. This sweetener alternative is safe for those who have insulin sensitivity or on a sugar free diet. Monk fruit is a powerful prebiotic supporting a healthy bacterial balance in the digestive tract.
Organic Lemon Oil- Uplifting and cleansing for the mind and palate. Our lemon essential oil is high in terpenes, which provide the perfect defense against bacteria while simultaneously creating a flavor that both children and adults love!
BENEFITS of DHA
- Hydrates the skin
- Supports brain health (mental endurance, cognitive function, memory)
- Supports the eyes and vision health
- Supports heart health
- Supports fertility, pregnancy, and child development
- Helps balance hormones
- Supports longevity
- Protects and support nerve cells
- Helps balance omega-3 fatty acid ratios
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases quantum tunneling of electrons in our mitochondria
Astaxanthin has been shown in clinical studies to:
- Improve blood flow
- Decrease blood pressure
- Balancing LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
- Support brain, eye, heart and lung health
- Prevent dementia, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, male infertility and acute renal failure
- Offer neuroprotection
- Protect against ultraviolet radiation damage
- Decrease C-reactive protein
- Protect against age related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, retinal arterial occlusion, cystoid macular edema and inflammatory eye diseases
- Reduce incidence and proliferation of chemical-induced cancer of the oral cavity, urinary bladder and colon
Adults: 2mL / 8 pumps
Children: 1mL / 4 pumps
Store in a dark cool place to preserve freshness.