Includes Bulletproof Cookbook, Diet Roadmap poster
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- 125 Bulletproof Recipes that supercharge your body
- Increase your energy, and end food cravings for good (+)
- Rich, and satisfying taste
Bulletproof: The Cookbook
Bulletproof: The Cookbook picks up where the Bulletproof Diet Book leaves off, arming you with 125 recipes to stay Bulletproof for life and never get bored. Famous for his butter-laden Bulletproof Coffee, author Dave Asprey packs the book with the delicious, filling meals he uses to maintain his weight loss and sustain his boundless energy. Once you get your hands on these mouthwatering recipes, you’ll be hungry for more―and this book is just what you’ll reach for. The Bulletproof lifestyle is your blueprint to a supercharged life.
The Bulletproof Diet Roadmap
The Bulletproof Diet Roadmap is a one-page infographic containing everything you need to know to get started on the Bulletproof Diet. It teaches you how to choose foods that provide the most energy and the most vitamins, yet contains the least amount of performance-robbing, inflammation-causing anti-nutrients and toxins. (+)
What Is The Bulletproof Diet?
The Bulletproof Diet suggests portion sizes, guides you to the correct foods, plus when to eat the foods and how to cook it. The Bulletproof Diet is based on high amounts of quality fats, moderate amounts of high quality proteins, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create incredible energy and lean body mass support. (+)
DAVE ASPREY is a Silicon Valley investor and entrepreneur, a professional biohacker, and the creator of Bulletproof Coffee made with butter. He is the chairman of the Silicon Valley Health Institute and host of Bulletproof Radio, a nationally syndicated show and #1 ranked podcast with more than 13 million downloads. He has been featured on the Today show, Nightline, and CNN and in Financial Times, Rolling Stone, Men’s Health, Vogue, Marie Claire, Slate, Forbes, and dozens more. He lives in Victoria, British Columbia, and Seattle, Washington.
When his excess fat started causing brain fog and food cravings sapped his energy and willpower, Asprey turned to the same hacking techniques that made his fortune to “hack” his own biology, investing more than $300,000 and 15 years to uncover what was hindering his energy, performance, appearance, and happiness. From private brain EEG facilities to remote monasteries in Tibet, through radioactive brain scans, blood chemistry work, nervous system testing, and more, he explored traditional and alternative technologies to reach his physical and mental prime. The result, The Bulletproof Diet and the Bulletproof Cookbook, a low inflammatory protocol for a hunger-free, rapid weight loss and peak performance lifestyle.
Checkout a few of the amazing recipes you’ll get inside of the Bulletproof Cookbook!
- Avocado Super Soup You’ll love this recipe because it’s a great make-ahead lunch or dinner and it travels easily.
- Baked Salmon Baked Salmon is a Bulletproof powerhouse; paired with nigella seeds, it makes a delicious dish.
- Upgraded Bone Broth This essential broth is vital to being Bulletproof and makes a great base for soup recipes.
- Hanger Steaks I’ve always liked the quick convenient nature of this dish, which is great for lunch or dinner.
- Pork Chops with Herb Crust and Wilted Dandelion Greens If you’ve never eaten dandelion because it’s a weed, you’re not alone but they’re rich in beta-carotene, B vitamins, and potassium.
- Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Everyone needs a treat now and then, and it doesn’t get much better than pure strawberries and cream!
- Ginger-Braised Ribs If you’ve been on a low-fat diet before, you’ve probably gazed longingly at ribs and thought you’d never enjoy their tender juiciness again.
- Duck Spring Rolls I love to use this fancy dish to impress people. It takes a little prep, but it tastes amazing.
- Winter Vegetable Salad This hearty winter salad can be reinvented using a host of seasonal vegetables like celery root, rutabaga, or broccoli.
- Scallops in Swiss Chard Nest For this exotic dish you can also try wrapping the scallops with banana leaves for a burst of flavor.
|Dimensions||24 x 24 x 2 cm|